- Embodied Wellness Coaching: Decolonial care integrating embodied, holistic, spiritual and ancestral practices
- Embodied Practices
- Yoga (pranayama, mantra, meditation, chair, flow, gentle, restorative)
- Qigong (moving meditation elemental flow)
- Intuitive Movement (moving in a way that honors the needs and present experience of the body)
- Embodied Play (intuitive movement, creative expression, mindfulness, dialogue, music)
- Mindfulness Meditation (an emphasis on grounding, recognizing, allowing, befriending, and offering care, compassion, joy, and harmony to the body-heart-mind)
- Dharma Reflections (primarily drawing from Insight Meditation with influences from Zen Buddhism)
- Video Library of Embodied Practices
- Embodied Practices
- Writings: Poetry, Embodied Radical Care, & Justice Posts
- Guidance on bringing mindfulness, compassion, and body-heart-mind practices into daily life to navigate stress, grief, loneliness, sadness, fear, shame, perfectionism, reactivity, and anger as well as to support well-being.
- Instruction on integrating somatic anti-racism and anti-oppression practices in daily life as well as co-creation of forms of care for wounds associated with collective, intergenerational, race- and oppression-based trauma.
SCHEDULING VIRTUAL SESSIONS
Lissa is available to offer coaching, psychotherapy, mental health medication monitoring, and meditation/movement guidance via secure video sessions presently.
Limited in-person sessions may become available in Central New Jersey on the unceded land of the Munsee Lenape in the future.
Please request a complementary video consultation meeting if you are interested in engaging in care.
Upcoming Community Offerings:
*BIPOC Embodied Refuge– last meeting Dec 11th, 10-11:30a EST (online)
*Aloka Vihara New Years’ Retreat Dec 28th-Jan 3rd (online) (Lissa will offer mindful movement)
* New York Insight POC Sangha Feb 6th and Mar 20th, 7-8:30p EST (online)
*Insight Meditation Society April 2nd-9th (Lissa will offer mindful movement)