- Yoga (pranayama, mantra, meditation, chair, flow, gentle, restorative)
- Qigong (moving meditation elemental flow)
- Intuitive Movement (moving in a way that honors the needs and present experience of the body)
- Embodied Play (movement, stillness, and play practices exploring the intersects of care, pleasure, and justice)
- Mindfulness Meditation (an emphasis on grounding, recognizing, allowing, befriending, and offering care, compassion, joy, and harmony to the body-heart-mind)
- Dharma Reflections (primarily drawing from Insight Meditation with influences from Zen Buddhism)
Meditation & Movement Class Schedule for online and donation-based offerings
Movement and Stillness as Care Series:
Seated/Standing Yoga, Qigong, & Intuitive Movement
In this practice, we will explore what is present in the body, heart, mind, and any care that is needed. The guidance for the practice will draw from yoga, qigong, and mindfulness meditation and offer time for self-guided and intuitive movement practices in an offering of care for our bodies and beings.
The practice can be done seated, standing, in motion and in stillness, and in all the ways and forms that supports your body and needs. This is a trauma-responsive practice offering self and collective care to support processing trauma, stress, and challenging emotions and sensations.
When: Wednesdays 6-6:45p EST live as well as available via replay for a week after the event.
Where: Online via zoom. Closed captioning available. Register via punchpass
Cost: Pay what you can.
Check back for additional embodied offerings which will be added in the late summer or early fall.